Zoom announced that Zoom AI Companion, the company’s AI-powered content assistant, reached a milestone less than two months after its launch with more than 125,000 accounts using Zoom AI Companion, which generated more than one million meeting summaries. Zoom also announced new capabilities, support for additional languages, and additional enhancements to existing Zoom AI Companion capabilities.
“Providing the best possible value to our customers across the platform is at the core of our mission, and that’s why we offer Zoom AI Companion at no additional cost, and we continue to deliver new AI capabilities at Zoom speed, so more of our customers can get the most out of Zoom’s AI innovations,” said Sarita Hashim, Head of Product at Zoom. “Our unique unified approach allows us to dynamically leverage different models, helping to reduce AI overhead and provide broad access to generative AI.”
New Zoom AI Companion capabilities: Starting today (Tuesday), Zoom AI Companion users will be able to use the ability to ask questions during a meeting in new languages, as well as receive short meeting summary previews at the beginning of full meeting summaries. Users can now use the ability to ask questions during Zoom AI Companion meetings in seven new languages (preview).
In response to user input, our meeting summary feature has been enhanced to include a concise overview at the beginning of email summaries. This will offer users a brief version of the meeting summary alongside the complete one. Starting in November, these summarized previews will be accessible in summaries shared during the ongoing conversation that follows a meeting.
Zoom AI Companion capabilities that will be available in November:
Zoom is continuing to improve Zoom AI Companion, with the following new capabilities scheduled to be available in November:
- Zoom AI Companion’s meeting summary capabilities and the ability to ask questions during meetings will support a total of 32 new languages, now in preview.
- Zoom AI Companion will provide users with training capabilities during meetings, starting with speech analysis in Smart Recordings. Speech analysis will offer features such as the meeting host’s speech-to-listening ratio, speaking speed, and conversation content, so hosts can get important insights into how they are communicating with meeting participants when using Zoom Meetings.
- Zoom AI Companion will be available in Zoom Events, with writing capabilities for conversations in the lobby and assistance with writing email messages for registration, marketing, and ticket communication. Zoom will introduce an alternate control for customers to indicate that their organization’s Zoom AI Companion capabilities only use Zoom’s large language model. Zoom AI Companion is available for eligible Zoom user accounts at no additional cost.
What Zoom customers are saying about AI Companion?
- “Zoom AI Companion’s meeting summaries and smart recordings are the first technology innovations in the last decade that are delivering us tangible time savings and efficiency gains. People can prioritize certain meetings and collaboration efforts with confidence that they’re not missing out on competing activities.” – Chris Blackston, Director of Digital Work and End-User Computing, Convera.
- “Zoom AI Companion’s meeting summary tool helps us communicate better. With its impressive accuracy output, our teams are consistently more likely to use recommended best practices during meetings, such as pre-establishing a goal, clear takeaways, and assigning action items. In addition, we’ve been able to save money by dropping a vendor and also save time by not having to generate meeting notes ourselves.” – Lucas Oliveira, Chief Operating Officer, Bizzycar, Inc.
- “Meeting summaries have saved our team a ton of time. We feel like everyone is in the loop without necessarily attending every meeting, which leads to better collaboration.” – Karl Morsegofian, Director of Information Systems, Gainsight
- “Zoom AI Companion demonstrates our vision for improved collaboration and innovation. Automated and detailed meeting summaries, streamlined information sharing, and increased productivity. This inclusion in our Zoom program not only improves efficiency but also yields significant cost savings, reflecting our commitment to a smarter and more connected future.” – John Georgettos, Director of Information Systems, Mike Morse Law Firm.
This trading signal is locked
Login To Unlock The Signal!
All information on this website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to conditions that are specific to your person or entity. The information provided can not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice or investment advice to the user.
Signal Mastermind Signals is not represented as a registered investment consultant or brokerage dealer nor offers to buy or sell any of the financial instruments mentioned in the service offered.
While Signal Mastermind Signals believes that the content provided is accurate, there are no explicit or implied warranties of accuracy. The information provided is believed to be reliable; Signal Mastermind Signals does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Third parties refer to Signal Mastermind Signals to provide technology and information if a third party fails, and then there is a risk that the information may be delayed or not delivered at all.
All information and comments contained on this website, including but not limited to, opinions, analyzes, news, prices, research, and general, do not constitute investment advice or an invitation to buy or sell any type of instrument. Signal Mastermind Signals assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage that may result, directly or indirectly, from the use or dependence on such information.
All information contained on this web site is a personal opinion or belief of the author. None of these data is a recommendation or financial advice in any sense, also within the meaning of any commercial act or law. Writers, publishers and affiliates of Signal Mastermind Signals are not responsible for your trading in any way.
The information and opinions contained in the site are provided for information only and for educational reasons, should never be considered as direct or indirect advice to open a trading account and / or invest money in Forex trading with any Forex company . Signal Mastermind Signals assumes no responsibility for any decisions taken by the user to create a merchant account with any of the brokers listed on this website. Anyone who decides to set up a trading account or use the services, free of charge or paid, to any of the Broker companies mentioned on this website, bears full responsibility for their actions.
Any institution that offers a service and is listed on this website, including forex brokers, financial companies and other institutions, is present only for informational purposes. All ratings, ratings, banners, reviews, or other information found for any of the above-mentioned institutions are provided in a strictly objective manner and according to the best possible reflection of the materials on the official website of the company.
Forex/CFD trading is potentially high risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high level of leverage can work both for and against traders. Before each Forex/CFD investment, you should carefully consider your goals, past experience and risk level. The opinions and data contained on this site should not be considered as suggestions or advice for the sale or purchase of currency or other instruments. Past results do not show or guarantee future results.
Neither Signal Mastermind Signals nor its affiliates ensure the accuracy of the content provided on this Site. You explicitly agree that viewing, visiting or using this website is at your own risk.